Welcome to the Certified Ethical Hacker Boot Camp for 2018! This course was designed for information security professionals who wish to take the CEH exam and move on to a career as a professional pentester. It is our goal with this course to give you the knowledge to not only pass the CEH exam, but also give you insight into the day to day workflow of a certified ethical hacker.
Here is what you will receive upon enrolling in this course:
- 17+ Hours of HD Video
- Lessons on how to think like a hacker
- Live hacking demonstrations
- A blueprint for conducting your own penetration test
- Links to additional resources to continue your education
- 1 on 1 assistance from a certified ethical hacker
What topics will this course cover?
- Hacking terminology
- Passive & active reconnaissance
- Scanning & enumeration
- Network mapping
- Sniffing and spoofing
- Windows and Linux hacking
- Social engineering basics
- Credential harvesting
- Website cloning
- Anti-virus evasion
- Hacking demonstrations with tools such as Maltego, FOCA, Harvester, Recon-ng, Nmap, masscan, tcpdump, Wireshark, Ettercap, Burp Suite, Scapy, Mimikatz, Hashcat, Konboot, Hydra, and much more!
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you in the course!