If you want to get started as an ethical hacker, learn how network security professionals protect their systems, or take your IT career to the next level you are going to LOVE this course! This course is a sequel to The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced! which over 50,000 students have taken, and was at one point the most popular ethical hacking course in the world! Join us now and receive over 80 lectures & 15 hours of HD video, and 1 on 1 assistance from experienced network security professionals! We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Linux installation, terminal basics, and Wireshark Setup
- Staying anonymous online, proxy servers, and accessing the dark side of the internet using TOR
- Aircrack-ng, HashCat, and wifi hacking
- Defending your own networks from attacks
- Cloning websites
- Arduino USB keylogger that works out of the box for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Windows power shell scripting
This course will receive monthly updates based on students requests, and our goal is to make this the #1 network security course online!
English & Spanish subtitles available.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you in the course!