School is now back in full gear and learning season is upon us. Whether you are a student enrolled in a university program, or a professional looking to expand their skill-set, I am happy to announce the release of my newest course Learn Python 3 from Beginner to Advanced. Python is a great language for novice programmers because of it’s simplicity and easy to read syntax. You can learn how to think like a programmer while avoiding the very steep learning curves of other coding languages such as C++. This course will teach you Python through coding examples, and give you the tools you need to write programs with real-life applications. Enroll now for only $10!
If you want to get started programming in Python you are going to LOVE this course! This course is designed to fully immerse you in the Python language, so it is great for both beginners and veteran programmers! Learn Python as Nick takes you through building a calculator, creating an RPG script, doing web scraping, coding web apps, and much more! We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Python installation and PyCharm (IDE) setup
- Programming basics
- Numbers, strings, Boolean operators, lists, dictionaries, variables, built-in functions, arguments, logic statements, importing modules
- PEP guidelines, loops, classes & objects, class & instance variables, comments
- Reading/writing files, JSON, virtual environments, PyPl
- Web scraping using Beautiful Soup
- PyMongo (MongoDB)
- WebPy for web app development
- Django server setup and management
This course is fully subtitled in English!
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!